Have you set your goals yet for 2015? If you have, have you stuck to them? My 2015 goal planning worksheet can help you! Here’s how you do it.
- Set some SMART goals
- Specific: Is this a well defined, focused goal?
- Measured: Is this a quantifiable goal?
- Attainable: Can I achieve this goal?
- Relevant: Is this goal authentic to me?
- Time-bound: When will this goal be completed?
- What is your motivation for this goal?
- Who are your accountability partners? Who will help you when it gets hard? Who will high-five you when you push through?
- What are your blocks? Crush them!
- What are your inspirations? Cherish them!
- Break the goal into smaller tasks
- Keep track daily of your progress.
- Tick the progress boxes as you complete them.
- Reward yourself for work completed!
- Congratulations! You did it! Now, let’s take this data and learn from it.
- What was hard about achieving this goal? This is good to get a snapshot of where you are in this moment. You’ll be surprised how this changes over time!
- What was easy for you? I bet some of the things that used to be hard end up in this answer eventually!
- What did you enjoy? This is a good way to understand your motivations and focus your goals moving forward.
- What did you learn? Even the simplest goals teach us something.
- What new goal has this inspired? Ok, success! What’s next?
Get out there and achieve your goals!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter!