Morel, drawing of the day

20130509-014241.jpg
Morel mushrooms contain trace amounts of hydrazine toxins which are removed during the cooking process. You should never eat morel mushrooms raw!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s